» How it’s values are tested ?
How it’s values are tested ?
2. We get its full service done.
3. Then we replace car’s original fuel tank with our separate specially designed fuel tank which can display the exact volume of fuel left inside it.
5. Then we check total fuel left in it and calculate the total fuel consumed during this test.
6. Then we calculate mileage in kmpl at that speed.
7. Then we perform test 2-3 times with different speeds and at different gears.
8. Then we make a graph of fuel efficiency v/s speed for it.
9. And finally, we mark these values on KMPL GURU.
This is how we test and make KMPL GURU for a vehicle.