» Method 1: How to Fit on Speedometer plate?
Method 1: How to Fit on Speedometer plate?
1. Watch Speedometer and plan to remove it from instrument cluster.
3. Remove the hood above the speedometer.
5. Take out the speedometer.
6. Remove top plastic cover by unlocking the plastic locks from all sides.
7. Take kmpl GURU label out of the box.
8. Match pattern of kmpl GURU with speedometer. Match Zero Line on kmpl GURU
9. Remove white base support sheet from the kmpl GURU.
10. Rematch the pattern & paste kmpl GURU on the speedometer dial carefully
11. Reassemble and fit the speedometer back in its original place.
Enjoy upto 30% of fuel saving with kmpl GURU.